The statute of Inline Skating Cracovia Marathon
I. PATRONAGE AND ORGANIZERS
1. The event takes place under the patronage of the President of Cracow.
2. The organizer of Inline Skating Cracovia Marathon is Cracow Municipality, The Board of Sports Infrastructure in Cracow.
3. The sports patron of Inline Skating Cracovia Marathon is Robert Korzeniowski
II. TIME AND PLACE
1. Cracovia Inline Skating Marathon takes place 24 April, 2010.
2. The participants start from Aleja 3 Maja street on Krakowskie Błonia at 4.00 p.m.
3. The finish of the marathon is on Aleja 3 Maja street on Krakowskie Błonia.
4. The route's lenght is 42,195 km. It is located in the area of Krakowskie Blonia and consists of 12 rounds.
5. Nutrition and refreshment points will be located after each 3550 meters.
There will be cups with mineral still water on the first table, cups with isotonic drink on the second table and the fruits on the third table. The tables will be situated in 10 m distance. Attention! The organizer doesn't take any private nutritients from the participants.
6. The first-aid point will be situated 100 meters behind the medical rescuers. There will be toilets situated behind the first-aid point.
III. TERMS AND CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION
1. In the inline skating marathon can run participants who turn 16 years old before 24 April, 2010. Minor adolescents have to deliver the written consent signed by the parents or legal supervisor.
2. During the registration the participants are obliged to sign the declaration that they know the possible dangers concerning the start in the marathon and that their health condition allows them to compete in the run. Provided there are doubts in regard to the participant's health condition and his or her participation in the competition, the participant is obliged to consult the doctor before the start of the marathon.
3. Each participant is obliged to wear a safety helmet. It is also advised to wear knee and elbow pads.
4. The time and order measurement during Cracovia Inline Skating Marathon will be made by the means of electronic time measurement system. Each participant will be given a chip which will have to be properly adjusted. False adjustment of the chip will result in withdrawal from the participation as well as from the final classification of participants.
5. The classification of the participant is possible under the condition of accomplishing the run on the strictly established marathon's route and accomplishing the run in the statutory time of 3 hours. The participants which would be caught while shortening up the route will be immediately disqualified. The participants which would not accomplish the run by 7 p.m. are obliged to stop the run and leave the route. Whoever remains on the route after 7 p.m., will be disqualified.
6. During the run the participants are obliged to remain obedient to people responsible for safety, that is safety services and people working in the name of the organizer.
7. On no condition is the usage of any vehicles possible except for inline skates used by participants.
The cloakroom and storage room for clothes will be situated close to the start line. The participants can leave there their private stuff packed into the bags (bags will be delivered by the organizers). The cloakroom and the storage room will be open 25 April since 7:00 a.m. until 4.00 p.m. The participants will gain the bag after showing the entry number. The organizers don't take responsibility for the loss of entry number's certificate and handing over the stuff to wrong person.
9. The participants agree to process their private data and their public image in the advertisement and promotional materials by the organizers of the marathon.
10. Under no condition can the participants under the influence of alcohol or drugs take part in the marathon.
11. The organizer doesn't take any responsibility in case of unfortunate accidents during the marathon.
12. Passing away the entry number to another person will result in disqualification of the participant.
13. The participants disqualified in other running events cannot take part in Cracovia Inline Skating Marathon until the disqualification terminates.
IV. APPLICATIONS AND ENTRY FEE
1. The applications for participation in Cracovia Inline Skating Marathon are registered:
a. on the web site of Cracovia Marathon by 22 April, 2010 before 12.00 a.m.
b. in the Championship's Office on 23 and 24 April, 2010
2. The verification of the participants, collecting the starter packages together with entry numbers and complimentary applications will be held in the Championship's Office.
Each participant has to collect the starter package personally. To collect the starter package, the participant will have to show the ID or the passport together with the payment's certificate (the certificate has to be shown by non-verified participants).
3. The Championship's Office will be situated inside the Marathon's Village on Krakowskie Błonia at Al. 3 Maja street. The opening days and hours:
23.04.2010 between 12:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
24.04.2010 between 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
25.04.2010 between 6:00 - 8:00 a.m.
4. The accepted application must consist of properly fulfilled application form, the declaration signed by the participant and paid entry fee (except for those who have been exempted from the entry fee) The organizers don't take responsibility for lost applications.
5. The entry fee costs:
50 PLN (the cost doesn't depend on the date of payment)
6. The entry fee should be paid:
a. on the bank account before 20 April, 2010
b. in the Marathon's Office between 23 and 24 April, 2010
7. The number of the bank account for payments in PLN and Euro:
Receiver: Zarząd Infrastruktury Sportowej w Krakowie
Address: Walerego Sławka 10, 30-633 Kraków
Bank Pekao S.A. o/Kraków 19 1240 4432 1111 0010 2296 0013
Title of payment: "Entry fee Cracovia Inline Skating Marathon for...." (instead of points please write your full name)
8. On no account can the entry fee be returned.
9. The participants exempted from the fee are:
- participants who turn 60 years old on the day of marathon,
10. Director of Cracovia Inline Skating Marathon has the right to exempt him from the entry fee based on the written request of the participant.
11. The entry fee includes the receiving of the starter package. The starter package includes:
- T-Shirt - only for first 250 skaters who pay entry fee
- bag for storage of clothes and private stuff
- promotional materials
1. During Cracovia Inline Skating Marathon the following classification will be held:
a. General of Women and Men
b. According to the age categories of Women and Men
W 16-17 M 16-17
W 18-39 M 18-39
W 40-49 M 40-49
W 50-59 M 50-59
W 60 and older M 60 and older
1. Each participant who accomplishes the run in the statutory time will receive the commemorative medal.
2. The prizes sponsored by the patrons of marathon in the general Women and Men classification:
I place - bonds- 700PLN
II place - bonds- 600PLN
III place - bonds - 500PLN
3. Financial prizes in the age categories for Women and Men for:
I place - bonds - 300PLN
II place - bonds - 200PLN
III place - bonds - 100PLN
4. The participants who receive the prizes in the general category don't receive the prizes in the age category. Those prizes are then given to the participants whose names and scores are further on the classification list in their own age category.
5. The receiving of the prizes is possible on condition of accomplishing the route in the statutory time on inline skates. The prizes are not tax-free and the tax will be executed according to the actual tax regulations.
6. The organizer reserves the right to give the prizes to the participants in other categories.
7. At least three participants in the inline skating category have to take part in the competition for the classification to be in force.
8. The finishing ceremony of Cracovia Inline Skating Marathon will be held during Pasta Party between 7.30 and 8.30 p.m.
VII. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Similarly to former editions of the marathon, the Organizer tries to gain some reduction concerning MPK (municipal communication) tickets. The information over possible discount will be announced on the website.
2. On 24 April between 6 and 9 p.m. in the Marathon Village on Krakowskie Błonia the ‘Pasta Party' will be held. The party will be open to each verified participant of the marathon.
1. The costs of the Cracovia Inline Skating Marathon`s organization are covered by Cracow Municipality, the sponsors and Partners
2. The costs of entry fee and other communication fees are covered by the participants (in groups or individually)
1. The participants of Cracovia Inline Skating Marathon are obliged to comply with following statute.
2. The participants are obliged to have the entry numbers given by the organizer attache to the front side of the T-shirt during the run. Covering the entry number partly or completely is illegal and results in disqualification of the participant.
3. The organizer doesn't equip the participants with inline skates, the tools necessary to equip the participants (helmets, pads) and doesn't provide any technical service for the participants.
4. The written complaints are collected by the Marathon's Office before 8 p.m. on the day of the marathon.
5. Director of Cracovia Inline Skating Marathon reserves the right of changing the statute and informing the participants before the start of the event.
6. Collecting the starter package is equivalent to accepting the statute of the marathon.