REGULATIONS OF THE PIOTR GŁADKI VIth MINI MARATHON
I. PATRONAGE AND ORGANIZERS
1. The event takes place under the auspices of the President of the City of Cracow.
2. The organizer of the Cracovia Mini Marathon is the Municipality of Cracow, the Board of Sports Infrastructure in Cracow
II. TIME AND PLACE
1. The Mini Marathon shall take place on April 16, 2011 (Saturday)
2. Participants of the Mini Marathon will start their run from the Aleja 3 Maja (name of a street) on Krakowskie Błonia at 3 p.m.
3. The length of the Mini Marathon is 4200 meters - that is one loop around the field of Krakowskie Błonia
III. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants of the Mini Marathon must be 12 as per April 16, 2011.
2. In order to take part in the Mini Marathon a candidate shall submit the application form by 2 p.m. on April 16, 2010.
3. Participation in the run requires making a written declaration according to which he or she will be admitted to the competition. In case of juveniles such declaration shall be submitted together with a consent signed by participant's legal guardian.
4. The organized does not provide the participants with an accident insurance.
5. Participant will be classified only if he or she accomplishes the run.
6. The cloakroom and storage room for clothes will be situated close to the finish line. The participants can leave there their private stuff packed into the bags (bags will be delivered by the organizers). The cloakroom and the storage room will be open on April 16 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. The participants will be returned their bags according to their number bib. The organizers don't take responsibility for handing over the stuff to wrong person in case of loss of entry number's certificate by participant.
7. The participants agree to process their private data for internal purposes of the organizer and to use their public image in the advertisement and promotional materials.
IV. APPLICATIONS AND ENTRANCE FEE
•1. Application for the Mini Marathon can be made by:
•a. sending completed on-line application form, signing declaration and paying appropriate entrance fee by April 14, 2011.
•b. completing the application form, signing declaration and paying the entrance fee in the Marathon's Office on April 15 and 16, 2011.
•2. Confirmation of the receipt of application will be published on the website: www.cracoviamaraton.pl.
•3. The entrance fee is PLN 25 and once paid will not be returned.
•4. The entrance fee shall be paid:
a. on the bank account
Recipient: Zarząd Infrastruktury Sportowej w Krakowie, ul. Walerego Sławka 10,
Bank Pekao S.A. o/Kraków 19 1240 4432 1111 0010 2296 0013
•c. in the Marathon's Office on April 15 and 16, 2011
5. The starter package covered by the entrance fee includes:
- number bib
- bag for clothes and private stuff
6. The organizer shall not be responsible for lost applications or transferred money by fault of the bank/post.
7. Verification of participants, disposing starter packages together with number bibs and additional applications shall take place in the Marathon's Office situated in a tent on Krakowskie Błonia. Each participant must collect his or her package personally. Packages will be disposed according to ID or passport presented together with certificate of payment (of the entrance fee).
8. The Marathon's Office will be situated in a tent within the Marathon's Village on Krakowskie Błonia and will be open on:
April 15, 2011 between 12 a.m. and 8 p.m.
April 16, 2011 between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m
V. CATEGORIES OF CLASIFICATION
- During the Cracovia Mini Marathon classification in the following categories will be held:
•a. open for men and women
•b. according to age of participants:
W 12-16 M 12-16 (born 1995-1999)
c. The oldest woman and the oldest man
1. Each of participants who accomplishes the run will receive a commemorative medal.
2. Prizes sponsored by patrons of the marathon in general classification for men and women:
1. 750 PLN
2. 600 PLN
3. 500 PLN
4. 400 PLN
5. 300 PLN
6. 200 PLN
3. The organizer reserves right to award prizes in particular age categories.
4. The Marathon's Cups sponsored by the City of Cracow will be received by:
•a. the winners of three first places in the open classification for men and women.
1. The costs of the Cracovia Mini Marathon shall be covered by: the Municipality of Cracow and sponsors.
2. The cost of entrance fee, communication and other related costs shall be covered by the participants (individually or in groups).
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Participants of the Mini Marathon shall be obliged to comply with provisions of these Regulations.
2. The participants are obliged to have the number bibs provided by the organizer attached to the front side of the T-shirt during the run. Covering the number bib in part or in total is unacceptable and results in disqualification of the participant.
3. Written complaints preceded by payment of security in the amount of PLN 100 will be collected by the Marathon's Office by 5 p.m. on the day of the competition. Security will be returned after settling affair with positive result.
4. The Director of the Cracovia Marathon reserves the right to introduce amendments to the Regulations. In case of such amendments he shall be obliged to inform the participants about their content before the event.
5. Collection of the starter package and signing the declaration shall be considered as acceptance of the Regulations.