EXPO CRACOVIA MARATON 2010
I. TIME AND PLACE OF EXPO CRACOVIA MARATON
1. Expo will be held between 23 and 25 April, 2010.
2. The opening dates of Expo:
23 April, 2010 - Friday: 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
24 April, 2010 - Saturday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
25 April, 2010 - Sunday: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
3. The tent hall will be situated inside the Marathon Village on Krakowskie Błonia at Aleja 3 Maja street near the Marathon's Office. The tent will be specially marked.
II. EXPO APPLICATIONS
1. The participants can apply through the application form on the website of Cracovia Marathon.
2. The exhibitor is obliged to apply before the following deadline: 15 April, 2010. 3. The organizer will resend the confirmation of receipt through e-mail given in the sent application in one week time.
4. Sending the fulfilled application form is equal to compulsory participation in Expo.
5. In case of resignation from the participation in Expo, the exhibitor is obliged to inform the organizer through e-mail or fax at last 7 days before the opening date.
6. The organizer can refuse the participation in Expo of an exhibitor down without explanation. The denial will be send to the exhibitor by an e-mail in one week time since the date of application.
III. HIRE OF THE AREA
1. The exhibitor orders the rent f the area by the means of choosing a box. The boxes' plan is to be found on the website of the Cracovia Marathon.
2. One box has the size of 2m x 2m.
3. There is a possibility to join the boxes in the following way: 2m x 4m, 2m x 6m etc.
4. Reserved boxes will be marked on the Expo plan on the website of the Cracovia Marathon. The list of exhibitors will be open to public.
5. The exhibitors are obliged to exhibit their products on the following date: 23 April, 2010 between 12 a.m. and 3 p.m. and to leave the boxes on 25 April, 2010 between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
6. The tent hall is equipped with floor and light
7. The exhibitor is obliged to inform the organizer if the electricity is required. The requests addressed during the event will be denied.
8. The organizer provides the security during the opening time of Expo as well as during the time when the hall is closed for visitors.
1. The organizer provides the VAT certificates.
2. The box fee costs 500 PLN net.
3. The payment can be send to the following bank account:
Receiver: Zarząd Infrastruktury Sportowej w Krakowie
Address: Walerego Sławka 10, 30-633 Kraków
Bank Pekao S.A. o/Kraków 19 1240 4432 1111 0010 2296 0013
V. GENERAL REGULATIONS
1. The organizer of Expo is the Cracow Municipality, the Board of Sports Infrastructure in Cracow.
2. The regulations of the statute are obligatory for all Expo Cracovia Marathon's participants.
3. The organizer reserves the right to eventual interpretation of the statute.